How do you add HTML elements dynamically?

mouseit101

I read about a function that allowed you to add HTML elements with
javascript, but I don't remember the name or syntax.
If anybody knows please respond, thanks.

mouseit101

I don't want the .innerHTML property, I know about it, there's a
function to create them, I didnt see anything on that....

Randy Webb

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn said the following on 1/11/2006 6:29 AM:

<quote>
If you do not have something intelligent to say, you should just shut up.
Unless you deliberately try to make a fool of yourself, of course.
</quote>