    javascript, but I don't remember the name or syntax.
    If anybody knows please respond, thanks.
    , Jan 10, 2006

    RTFFAQ. <URL:http://jibbering.com/faq/>
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Jan 10, 2006

    I don't want the .innerHTML property, I know about it, there's a
    function to create them, I didnt see anything on that....
    , Jan 10, 2006
  4. RobG Guest

    RobG, Jan 10, 2006

    Thanks so much
    , Jan 10, 2006

    Also how do you insert it after making it? insertNodeBefore() or
    something?
    , Jan 11, 2006
  7. wrote:

    > Also how do you insert it after making it? insertNodeBefore() or
    > something?

    RTFM!
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Jan 11, 2006

    , Jan 11, 2006
  9. Randy Webb Guest

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn said the following on 1/11/2006 6:29 AM:
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Also how do you insert it after making it? insertNodeBefore() or
    >>something?

    > RTFM!

    <quote>
    If you do not have something intelligent to say, you should just shut up.
    Unless you deliberately try to make a fool of yourself, of course.
    </quote>

    --
    Randy
    Randy Webb, Jan 11, 2006