    Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.NoCache);
    Response.Cache.SetExpires(DateTime.Now);
    in the Page_Load of the page I don't want the user returning to.

    bthumber, May 14, 2009

  2. bthumber

    shawpnendu

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2009
    Messages:
    17
    Location:
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    YOOU CAN READ MY BELOW POST. HERE I TRIED TO WRITE CROSS-BROWSER SCRIPT TO PROTECT USER TO GO BACK:

    shawpnendu.blogspot.com/2009/04/cross-browser-javascript-to-disable.html

    HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU A LOT.

    REGARDS
    shawpnendu.blogspot.com

    shawpnendu, May 14, 2009

  3. Googling on "disable back button" will return plenty of links explaining the
    issues.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer