    is it possible to get this downloaded via Perl ? or do I have to parse
    in search for mp3 link and then wget ?

    - Telemach -
    Telemach, Feb 19, 2008

  2. Telemach

    Ben Morrow Guest

    Ben Morrow, Feb 20, 2008

  3. Telemach

    Ted Zlatanov Guest

    On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:29:00 -0800 (PST) Telemach <> wrote:

    T> I'm wondering if there is a some kind of a tool or a way to easily
    T> detect the forms and all needed data to later submit using LWP. For
    T> example there is this page :

    T> http://www.ivosoftware.com/ivonaonline.php

    T> Firefox says there is a form but hidden, I can get some data but still
    T> no luck in submitting.
    T> Is it necessary to know all the details ? maybe there is a module that
    T> I can instruct to find a second textarea form, fill with content and
    T> then press a button.

    Get the Firebug and Web Developer Toolbar extensions for Firefox. They
    will let you track everything you need, both the POST content and the
    visual layout of the page (including hidden elements and form fields).

    T> BTW: After you click 'Read Now' a page is responding with mp3 file so
    T> is it possible to get this downloaded via Perl ? or do I have to parse
    T> in search for mp3 link and then wget ?

    You can do it either way. With LWP you just need to save the content
    (but check the return code to make sure you're not saving an error page).

    Ted
    Ted Zlatanov, Feb 20, 2008
  4. Telemach

    Telemach Guest

    > Get the Firebug and Web Developer Toolbar extensions for Firefox.  They
    > will let you track everything you need, both the POST content and the
    > visual layout of the page (including hidden elements and form fields).

    Thanks, I will try. Right now I've managed to make use of
    LiveHTTPheaders to browse the POST content.

    - Telemach -
    Telemach, Feb 21, 2008