how i can call a function from code file into th javascript?

bushi

hi every one!
i want to call a function of the code file into my
javascript code.is it possible?how can i call it?any one knows about
it plz rply me as soon as possible,any help will be appriciated

Guest

Hi yourself! Your question is really vague. What do you mean exactly by "call
a function of the code file"?
Peter

Guest

To make a call to a server side method from client script, you either need to
use XMLHttp to make a GET or POST request to the page with parameters, or use
one of the "AJAX" Remote scripting frameworks such as Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX
or Anthem.Net to "call into" the page and make the method call, which
marshalls the results usually in JSON format back into the DOM of the page.
Peter

--
Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net