How many namespace exits?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Franco Figún, Apr 26, 2004.

  1. Franco Figún, Apr 26, 2004

  2. On high level (meaning System and those directly below System), you have
    about 100. I am not sure how many there are including children of these
    "high level" namespaces. With ASP.NET, the default namespaces included with
    a new project should cover 80% or more of your needs, however.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 26, 2004

  3. Kevin Spencer, Apr 26, 2004
  4. Martin Dechev, Apr 26, 2004
  5. Thanks you...
    What recommend to pass the exam 70-305?
    i am preparing..
    Thanks again

    Franco desconocido, Apr 26, 2004
  6. > What recommend to pass the exam 70-305?

    Study.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Apr 26, 2004
  7. The MS Press books are very good starting points. I would also suggest a set
    of practice tests. I like transcenders personally, but there are others that
    are good, as well. For the MS Press books to work for you, you need to do
    the labs in the books; they are garbage if you are not going to apply them.
    Look at the train cert site for the proper books for each test or buy the
    entire kit for all exams.

    The tests are not all that tricky for .NET, if you know the material.

    NOTE: You do not have to study the namespaces to pass the test. You do need
    to know the proper objects to code for common tasks (like how to set up a
    connection object and the methods and properties most oft used). Trying to
    memorize the namespaces and all objects is an interesting endeavor, but
    largely a waste of time.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 26, 2004