how should this be done with themes?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jeff, Jun 2, 2007.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    ASP.NET 2.0

    How do I tottally change the layout of a webpage by changing theme? I mean
    for example for theme A the picture object is displayed in upper left
    corner. By selecting theme B this picture will be in the right corner?

    This can be accomplished by using CSS and absolute position

    But here is the problem. If I use absolute position then I think it will
    cause problems for what will be displayed beneath the picture. Lets say I
    want something displayed under the picture (not using absolute position). I
    want there to be a 5px gap between the picture and the content beneath the
    picture. I don't know the size of the picture.(the size can vary)

    How should I do this?

    (I want to develop a page which can change it's layout based on what theme
    is selected)

    Jeff

    Jeff, Jun 2, 2007