how should this be done with themes?

Jeff

ASP.NET 2.0

How do I tottally change the layout of a webpage by changing theme? I mean
for example for theme A the picture object is displayed in upper left
corner. By selecting theme B this picture will be in the right corner?

This can be accomplished by using CSS and absolute position

But here is the problem. If I use absolute position then I think it will
cause problems for what will be displayed beneath the picture. Lets say I
want something displayed under the picture (not using absolute position). I
want there to be a 5px gap between the picture and the content beneath the
picture. I don't know the size of the picture.(the size can vary)

How should I do this?

(I want to develop a page which can change it's layout based on what theme
is selected)

Jeff