How suppress splitting of words within JEditorPane

Mich

Sorry folks, this is the first time I could not find an answer to a
prob in here:

JEditorPane (in JScrollPane), text is provided by url (ascii-file) in
the constructor.

HOW CAN I suppress that lines are wrapping in the middle of words ?

thx for your hints, Mich

Ryan Stewart

Mich said:
Sorry folks, this is the first time I could not find an answer to a
prob in here:

JEditorPane (in JScrollPane), text is provided by url (ascii-file) in
the constructor.

HOW CAN I suppress that lines are wrapping in the middle of words ?

thx for your hints, Mich

I'm on shaky ground here, but I'd think that's a fault of your text file
rather than the JEditorPane. If it's just plain text, why not use a
JTextArea and JTextArea.setWrapStyleWord()?

Mich

"Ryan Stewart"
I'm on shaky ground here, but I'd think that's a fault of your text file
rather than the JEditorPane. If it's just plain text, why not use a
JTextArea and JTextArea.setWrapStyleWord()?

Thanks, Ryan.

sounds reasonable. I can get along with a JTextArea, for I do not have
htm formatting. I liked though the quick way of reading file content
by using the JEditorPane(url) constructor.