How to add a background image to TreeView ?

Rogers

Hi,everyone:
I want to add a background image to treeview control on my asp.net
page,or if I can make it to be transparent,that would be okay to.if there
and way to implement it?

Thank you!

Rogers.

Eliyahu Goldin

Rogers,

CSS styles have a number of attributes for background. Use them.

Eliahu

Eric

Eliyahu said:
CSS styles have a number of attributes for background. Use them.

I think he was looking for an example. Some of us aren't very familier
with CSS.

Eric