How to add activeX cntrol to the web page

Supriya

Hi All,
How to add ActiveX Control to the web page.
I added Object tag in the source html. Only ActiveX control is coming on the
design. If I want to access the properties and manipulate them , I tried to
create one Object ActiveXObject("Namespace.ClassName").But it is giving
error that System cannot find the path specified.

Please help me.
Thanks in advance.
Supriya.

Kevin Spencer

The ActiveX Control is not a server-side control; it is a control that is
downloaded by the browser and run on the client. It cannot be modified or
configured on the server-side, other than to dynamically write the object
tag parameters that will be employed in the browser.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP