How to Add an new row in DataGrid programmatically?

Guest

hi, all

I have a asp.net page, and there is a DataGrid in it. I want show it like
Header: ID, StartTime, EndTime.......
1 12:20 12:40
This is the job which is ........
2 14:30 14:45
This is the second job ........
Here, each item contains two row.What is the best solution for this? Or I
should not use DataGrid for it?
What I did is response ItemDateBound message, for each item, add an new item
to display the description "This is the job...."
private void ADDataGrid_ItemDataBound(object sender,

if(e.Item.ItemType == ListItemType.Item)
{
DataGridItem dataGridItem = new DataGridItem(0,0,ListItemType.Item);

TableCell tableCell = new TableCell();
tableCell.ColumnSpan = 8;
tableCell.Text = "This is the job which is... ";
dataGridItem.Cells.Add(tableCell);
ADDataGrid.Controls[0].Controls.Add(dataGridItem);
But it did not do anything for me. Why?
Thanks for any reply!

Guest

Hi Nicky,

You can't do so with datagrid....but you can do it with DataRepeater
control, even with datalist too.

Cheers,

Jerome. M