    the current cursor position

    Thanks
    Hannes
    Hannes Heckner, Sep 26, 2003

  2. On 26 Sep 2003 01:48:52 -0700, (Hannes
    Heckner) wrote:

    >Is it possbile to have the F1 key show the javadocs for the keyword at
    >the current cursor position

    The same feature as assigned to Shift+F2?
    Brian Skaarup, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Hannes Heckner

    Andrew Guest

    Andrew, Sep 28, 2003
  4. I just cannot find the place under preferences where to add the
    javadoc directory? I found the javadoc command entry but this is
    clearly not the spot where to add the javadoc directory, or is it.

    Furthermore, is there a location where to add other javadocs (from
    custom projects?)

    Best regards
    Hannes

    Hannes Heckner, Oct 10, 2003
  5. On 9 Oct 2003 23:23:06 -0700, (Hannes
    Heckner) wrote:

    >I just cannot find the place under preferences where to add the
    >javadoc directory?

    Window\Preferences\Java\Installed JREs
    Select the JRE
    Press Edit
    Javadoc URL:
    >Furthermore, is there a location where to add other javadocs (from
    >custom projects?)

    Properties on your project
    Javadoc Location
    Brian Skaarup, Oct 10, 2003
  6. Hannes Heckner

    dandv

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Silicon Valley
    Set the Javadoc location in the properties of the JAR file

    In Eclipse 4.5 Galileo, the place you're looking for is probably under the project's Properties -> Javadoc location, but that's for the generated Javadoc.

    This is wrong, actually. For 3rd party projects, you need to go to Package Explorer -> References Libraries and access the Properties of the JAR you imported. There, you have a Javadoc Location.

    I've just tested this with Apache HttpComponents Client.
    dandv, Jul 22, 2009