    </TR>
    </TABLE>

    TIA
    Hugo de Payns, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Hugo de Payns

    Steve Pugh Guest

    Hugo de Payns <> wrote:

    >I like to align the text in the td to the top of the cell.
    >Using <tr valign=top> in html works fine, but i like to have the same
    >effect in the use of an css.file.

    vertical-align: top;

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>
    Steve Pugh, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Hugo de Payns

    Kris Guest

    In article <>,
    Hugo de Payns <> wrote:

    > I like to align the text in the td to the top of the cell.
    > Using <tr valign=top> in html works fine, but i like to have the same
    > effect in the use of an css.file.
    >
    > Is there a way to achive this??

    [table source snipped]

    td, th { vertical-align: top; }

    --
    Kris
    erlands (nl)
    Kris, Oct 2, 2003
  4. Hugo de Payns

    brucie Guest

    In post <>
    Hugo de Payns said...

    > I like to align the text in the td to the top of the cell.

    vertical-align:top;

    --
    02/October/2003 09:14:32 pm
    brucie, Oct 2, 2003
  5. Hugo de Payns

    rf Guest

    "Hugo de Payns" <> wrote in message
    > I like to align the text in the td to the top of the cell.

    vertical-align: top;

    > Using <tr valign=top> in html works fine, but i like to have the same
    > effect in the use of an css.file.
    >
    > Is there a way to achive this??
    >
    > Just an table example
    > <TABLE>
    > <TR>
    > <TD>text</TD>
    > <TD>text text</TD>
    > <TD>text text text</TD>
    > <TD>text text text text</TD>
    > </TR>
    > </TABLE>

    Does not look like tabular data to me :)

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Oct 2, 2003
  6. Hugo de Payns <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I like to align the text in the td to the top of the cell.
    > Using <tr valign=top> in html works fine, but i like to have the same
    > effect in the use of an css.file.

    td {
    vertical-align : top;
    }