    align left.

    Thanks,
    Kay.
    Kay, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Spell text-align properly.

    "Kay" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a asp lable control, which I use to display text in, I would like

    > have the text display aligned in the center and vertical alignment left
    > however when I add the following style to the lable it does not work
    >
    > <asp:label id="lblBanner" style="text-aligh:left;vertical-align:middle;"
    > runat="server" Width="100%" ></asp:label>
    >
    > could someone please tell me how to display the text valign middle and

    text

    Chuck Haeberle, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Kay

    Kay Guest

    Yes I have it spelled correctly in the application that was a typo when I
    was typing up the message. My query is that setting the style does not do as
    I would have expected i.e. vertical align in the middle and text align left.
    Does any one know how to achive this ?

    Thanks,
    Kay.

    Kay, Jul 25, 2003