How To: Always Redirect to the Home Page

steggun

How can I always redirect any user to the "home" page?

Basically, a user could enter a full URL in the address bar or bookmark a
specific page so that they can go directly to that page. However, my
requirement is that every user accessing the ASP.NET 2.0 (C#) application
must always start at the "home" or "start" page. Thus, I need to redirect
to the "home" page if a user tries to go directly to some other page.