  1. guest

    guest Guest

    how to : another body background every day?
    guest, Feb 4, 2007

  2. guest

    Evertjan. Guest

    guest wrote on 04 feb 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > how to : another body background every day?

    I would use jscript serverside scripting.

    Clientside javascript will also do fine.

    Did you try something?

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Feb 4, 2007

  3. In comp.lang.javascript message <Xns98CE7C398E32eejj99@194.109.133.242>,
    Sun, 4 Feb 2007 23:45:47, Evertjan. <>
    posted:
    >guest wrote on 04 feb 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:
    >
    >> how to : another body background every day?

    >I would use jscript serverside scripting.
    >
    >Clientside javascript will also do fine.
    >
    >Did you try something?

    D = +new Date()
    document.body.style.background = '#'+D.toString(16).substring(5)
    document.body.style.color = '#'+(D+0x808080).toString(16).substring(5)
    // <g>

    Needs a /864e5 and a Math.floor() to get nearer what is asked for.

    --
    (c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. ?@merlyn.demon.co.uk Turnpike v6.05 IE 6.
    I find MiniTrue useful for viewing/searching/altering files, at a DOS prompt;
    Dr J R Stockton, Feb 5, 2007