How to assign colspan to a table cell in javascript

manoj

Hi,

I am generating html table dynamically by javascript.
I want to access colspan properties of table cell.
What can be the way to achieve this?

The code snippet is :-

for(i=0;i<parms.length-1;i++)
{
var GrpNames = parms.split(',');

Row = window.tblvalue.insertRow();

Row.style.width='100%';
Row.align="right";

Cell = Row.insertCell();

Cell.colspan=' 2 ' //This code doesnt work

Cell.innerHTML="<a href='' style='Color:blue'
onclick='return
ShowCritGroupDetailList("+GrpNames[0]+")'>"+GrpNames[1]+"</
a>";

Cell = Row.insertCell();

Cell.innerHTML="<input type=checkbox name=chk_" + i +"
id="+GrpNames[0]+"; value='C'>";

Henry

I am generating  html table dynamically by javascript.
I want to access colspan properties of table cell.
What can be the way to achieve this?
           Cell.colspan=' 2 ' //This code doesnt work
<snip>
In case-sensitive javascript it is important to use the correct
sequence of upper and lower case letters in property names. In this
case the 'S' in 'span' should be a capital.

Cell.colSpan = 2;

(and the expectation would be that the value assigned should be
numeric and not a string.)