How to bundle a Web Service Reference in a .Net DLL which is called by ASP classic

Jorge Luzarraga Castro

Hi,

I´ve a .Net DLL which generates and saves a XML File. This DLL is called by
an ASP Classic application which uses this line to do it:

Set ObjetoMirror = Nothing Set ObjetoMirror =
Server.CreateObject("PropuestaPoliza.Write2XML")

The procedure to read a table, generate and save a XML File is done
successfully but when it reaches the lines where the DLL has to consume a
Web Service and send the document, it shows an error saying that a reference
to another DLL is missing. The missing DLL is diferent everytime I invoked.
This makes me think that proxy class for the Web Service isn´t included in
DLL. PLease give me any hint about it.

TIA