how to call a function

Michael Sgier

Hi
I'm trying to display, let's say a demo object of:
http://renegadepixels.in/carmine.html
in my C++/openGL application.

If I include a header in my main.cpp I get errors like:
#error gl.h included before glee.h
#error glext.h included before glee.h
If I omit that of course I get:
.../src/cit_x.cpp:34: error: ‘fScene’ does not name a type
.../src/cit_x.cpp: In function ‘int DrawGLScene(float, float)’:
.../src/cit_x.cpp:374: error: ‘create3DScene’ was not declared in this scope

Actually I integrated this in my main,cpp
extern fScene oScene;
create3DScene();

So how shall I do that?
Many thanks
Michael

angai29

Hi
I'm trying to display, let's say a demo object of:http://renegadepixels.in/carmine.html
in my C++/openGL application.

If I include a header in my main.cpp I get errors like:
        #error gl.h included before glee.h
        #error glext.h included before glee.h
If I omit that of course I get:
../src/cit_x.cpp:34: error: ‘fScene’ does not name a type
../src/cit_x.cpp: In function ‘int DrawGLScene(float, float)’:
../src/cit_x.cpp:374: error: ‘create3DScene’ was not declared in this scope

Actually I integrated this in my main,cpp
extern fScene oScene;
create3DScene();

So how shall I do that?
Many thanks
Michael

good plz cek back to program

Michael Sgier

I don't get any answers from the Carmine author, maybe someone would
find the time to quickly look into?

Michael Sgier

Not that easy..I've tried of course before:

.../src/GLee.h:40:3: error: #error gl.h included before glee.h
.../src/GLee.h:44:3: error: #error glext.h included before glee.h
.../src/cit_x.cpp:34: error: ‘fScene’ does not name a type

Michael Sgier

Now it compiles but I get this runtime error:
-------
dlerror:/home/michael/X-Plane/Resources/plugins/Cit_X.xpl: undefined
symbol: _Z12createParentP6fScene
Failed: /home/michael/X-Plane/Resources/plugins/Cit_X.xpl. (This file
is missing, not a DLL or could not be loaded due to another missing DLL.)
------
somehow similar to what I've put in my main.cpp
createParent(&oScene);
In fact that's the only createParent() I can find anywhere. So why that
error?
Thanks
Michael

Bart van Ingen Schenau

Michael said:
Not that easy..I've tried of course before:

../src/GLee.h:40:3: error: #error gl.h included before glee.h
../src/GLee.h:44:3: error: #error glext.h included before glee.h
../src/cit_x.cpp:34: error: ?fScene? does not name a type

Please check your filesystem that you don't have multiple files called
'glee.h' (case insensitive) which could be found by the compiler (for
example, one in the directory with your source files and another one in
the directory with the OpenGL headers).
If that is the case, and you created one of the glee.h files, rename
that one to a different name.

Bart v Ingen Schenau

Michael Sgier

Hi Ron
no actually I'm compiling a plugin. So maybe I should ask in the x-plane
forum as well? Weird error isn't it?
Cheers Michael