How to capture the value of html check boxes created dynamically

muthu

Hi freinds,

In my aspx page i have generated some check boxes dynamically
using dhtml.
When i check any check box and submit the form,how can i capture the
value of check box.
How should i identify wich check box is been checked.And the check
boxes are not server controls.They are the ordinary html check
boxes.Can any one help me out

Thanks
Muthu

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

for a checkbox to postback its status, you need to give it a name and a
value. if the user selects it, then the browser will postback it name/value
pair. if not selected, its not included in the postback. to access
non-server control name/value pairs just use the Request.Form collection,
where the name is the indexer.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)