    boxes.Can any one help me out

    Thanks
    Muthu
    muthu, Apr 26, 2006

  2. Request.Form["name"] should work.

    Cheers

    Greg

    Greg Young [MVP], Apr 26, 2006

  3. for a checkbox to postback its status, you need to give it a name and a
    value. if the user selects it, then the browser will postback it name/value
    pair. if not selected, its not included in the postback. to access
    non-server control name/value pairs just use the Request.Form collection,
    where the name is the indexer.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Apr 26, 2006