How to change certain field separated by comma

rashidaq

I have tried ruby in our work place solaris OS
and there are no ruby in any machine.

Thats strange, does this ruby not come with solaris Netra or sparc 5.8
systems. ?

I have it on my Windows XP cygwin tool at home.

So SUN does not like ruby or is not ready for it, thats strange.

Rashid

rashidaq

That where I wanted to apply ruby on solaris 5.8
and it does not have it.
I guess no ruby till next solaris release 9 in my office

Rashid

Enrique Perez-Terron

I have tried ruby in our work place solaris OS
and there are no ruby in any machine.

Thats strange, does this ruby not come with solaris Netra or sparc 5.8
systems. ?

I have it on my Windows XP cygwin tool at home.

So SUN does not like ruby or is not ready for it, thats strange.

Not that strange. People usually donwload and install it themselves.

-Enrique