How to change color in eclipse?

Krisp

Hiii,
I want to change color for the comments in eclipse IDE.

//all these comments i want to change to some other colour

i tried this.
Windows -> Preferences -> General-> Apppearance-> Color and Fonts

but i am unable to find the exact location for changing color.

Please help me in this regards

thanks

Hendrik Maryns

Krisp schreef:
Hiii,
I want to change color for the comments in eclipse IDE.

//all these comments i want to change to some other colour

i tried this.
Windows -> Preferences -> General-> Apppearance-> Color and Fonts

but i am unable to find the exact location for changing color.

Please help me in this regards

If you type ‘color’ in the search field in the preferences, you’ll see
that there are other places to set colors, e.g. Java -> Editors ->
Syntax colorings.

BTW, you might try asking Eclipse related questions in eclipse.newcomer
on news.eclipse.org (password needed from website).

H.
--
Hendrik Maryns