    updatable, in that case I don't want TBox to appear on those fields. How can
    I accomplish this task?

    TIA

    Petrucci2000, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Petrucci2000

    Sal Young Guest

    You do this by defining each row in the DataGrid's Columns collection, using
    the BoundColumn control to assign data fields with each column. Using this
    technique gives you complete control over the order of the columns, as well
    as their ReadOnly properties. Set the ReadOnly property of the column you
    don't want to be editable to true. When a row is in edit mode, this column
    will continue to render as a Label. You can see an example of this at

    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/quickstart/aspplus/doc/webdataaccess.aspx
    Example DataGrid7.aspx

    Sal Young, Dec 5, 2003