How to change the BaseDir for the FOP Task in Ant?

Discussion in 'XML' started by Eric Bisson, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. Eric Bisson

    Eric Bisson Guest

    Hi.

    I am using the FOP 0.20.5 task in Ant 1.5.1 to transform a .fo file
    into a PDF. The transformation is correct except for the image file
    (file not found). The image file is in a directory relative to the
    ..fo file as stipulated in the FOP-ANT doc (by default the baseDir is
    where the .fo file is). But de baseDir is the directory where the fop
    task is running.

    I tried to change the baseDir with <key>baseDir</key> in the
    userconfig.xml file by adding the userconfig argument to the FOP task
    without success.

    Any idea?

    Regards,
    Eric Bisson