How to change the editable JComboBox's model when starting or ending typed

@

@CL

Hi,all

I created an autocomplete JComboBox,which used the
Glazedlists(http://publicobject.com/glazedlists) AutoCompleteSupport,
when I typed somthing into comboBox,I need the autocomplete to search
the result in model one,
and when I clicked the comboBox's right arrow button,I just need it
popup the items in model two,
so the problem is how can I changed the model of comboBox when entered
editing and clicked arrow button?

regards,
Richard

@

@CL

I had tried the PopupMenuListener,
but when editing,if the typed matchs the item in model one,
it popups too,so it can't work.
and the keyListener and focusListener seems no sense too,
anyone can suggest ?

regards,
Richard