How to close serial port using turbo C?

Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I am doing a project in turbo c for communicating between two PC's using rs232 seerial
port.So i wrote a code in turbo c using ("dos.h and bioas.h ") these header files i send the
data in 38400 baudrate. In another pc using hyper terminal i recived the data using the same
baud rate.Data's reciving correctly.but i had problem is if I Closed my program but ("not
closed turbo c editor"). the port is not closed. so i can't use other serial port communication
programs such as ("Hyper termial ").after i run my program and close my program without close
the turbo c editor. then i am unable to open the port in other language and other application
unless closing the turbo c editor. so i want solution for this problem.Please any one give idea
or send code in turbo c. Thanks in advance:-(