    VB.NET, but I don't know how to do it. I have just put some buttons, text
    boxes, datagrid and picturebox on form.

    Thanks, Marco

    Marco Vajda, Oct 5, 2003

  2. If you've created a standard Windows Forms project, just select "Build
    Solution" from the Build menu. After the project's been built, there will
    be a compiled .exe in your project's /Bin folder.

    However, this is only "compiled" to intermediate language ("MSIL" or "IL"),
    not native code. To run a .Net application, the client machine must have
    the .Net Framework installed. You cannot compile a .Net application to
    native code.

    Robert Jacobson, Oct 6, 2003

  3. some suggestions for getting started:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpcongettingstartedwithnetframework.asp

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnaspnet/html/asp11122000.asp

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/

    http://www.microsoft.com/belux/nl/msdn/getstarted/default.mspx