How to connect .NET Server

privateson

Hi guys,

I am a coop student.
We are going to convert a C# program into Java.

My question is:
Does anyone of you know how to connect .Net Server with Java?
Since the business logic is inside the .Net server,
we need a way to connect to the .Net server to get information we
need.

Thank you for your help

Chris

Hi guys,

I am a coop student.
We are going to convert a C# program into Java.

My question is:
Does anyone of you know how to connect .Net Server with Java?
Since the business logic is inside the .Net server,
we need a way to connect to the .Net server to get information we
need.

Most people use some form of web services. Some XML over http, SOAP,
REST, etc. is best if it's feasible for your app.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

My question is:
Does anyone of you know how to connect .Net Server with Java?
Since the business logic is inside the .Net server,
we need a way to connect to the .Net server to get information we
need.

web service
plain old socket

are the two most obvious.