How to control enter button on the client PC in ASP.Net

Simon Fainveits

Does anybody know how to control enter button on the web
form? It seems to if the user hits enter button at run
time then it fires submit button click event. I have also
noticed that if the page does not have a submit button
then the button that was first placed on the form at
design time is fired and I do not want that to happen. Is
there any way to control enter button behaviour?
Many thanks
Simon