How to convert?

Paulo

Hi, I'm asp.net newbie and converting a old classic asp system, and on
classic asp we had:

<% While rs.eof %>
<% For I = 1 To 3 'we'll have 3 columns, etc... %>
<% Next %>
<% rs.Next
Loop
etc %>

What is equivalent on asp.net? it would be GridView?

Is possible to control dynamically the quantity of columns wich the table
will have?

because on asp we have total control over how the html will be produced,

Not a easy task converting to asp.net, dont you think ?

Thanks a lot!

Scott M.

And you can easily control what columns you want to display and what order
you want to see them in.