How to create a DLL

TG

I need to set up a dll or class to do the following function from a
SQL 2000 Database. I need to call column information from two or
three tables given the weight of an item in one column, and the
shipping zone (which is determined by the customers zip code. Can
anyone help me out with this in ASP.NET/VB.NET/SQL?

Thanks
TG

Guest

Just create a class or module file. Its the same in .NET was it was in VB6.
msdn has some examples, or check out the quickstart tutorials