How to create a hyperlink on a table cell ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by fiefie.niles@gmail.com, Sep 9, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I am using .NET Framework 1.1 and VB.NET for the language.
    I would like to create a table where the first column texts are
    hyperlinks so that I can click on it to go to another page. How can I
    do that ? Thanks.

    Dim i As Integer

    For i = 1 To 9
    Dim tempRow As New TableRow
    Dim j As Integer
    For j = 0 To 4
    Dim tempCell As New TableCell
    tempCell.Text = "(" & i & "," & j & ")"
    tempRow.Cells.Add(tempCell) --> How can I create
    hyperlink on this cell ?
    Next j
    TblJobs.Rows.Add(tempRow)
    Next i