How to create a Web Services from a XML easily

Mullin Yu

I want to know how can I create a Web Services with SOAP Request based on
the following XML document:

I know how to use the Class and XML Serialization at c# to create one, but
don't know any faster and easily method.

[WebMethod]

[SoapDocumentMethod(

"http://edmsws1/webservices",

Use=SoapBindingUse.Literal,

ParameterStyle=SoapParameterStyle.Bare)]

[return: XmlElement("Response", IsNullable=false)]

public DeleteDocument_Response DeleteDocuments(DeleteDocument_Request
Request)

{

DeleteDocument_Response Response = new DeleteDocument_Response();

return Response;

}

Any ideas?

<Request>