How to create hover ads in context of dynamic site?

cmarinotti

I am trying to do exactly what this page does...

http://graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20040723/his-08.html

Note that the words "GForce", "NVidia" and "Benchmarks" are double
underlined.

I have a dynamic site with news, content, forums, etc...

I want to have specific keywords that people can purchase advertising
on (exactly as above).

Here are my questions...

1. Does anyone know where I can get the source for this feature or see
a description of how to built such a feature?

2. Does anyone know of a way to make the advertisement an image?

3. Does anyone know of a way to make it so that the following stats
would work?
a) How many times the word was servered up over a period of time.
b) How many times did someone "hover" and view the advertisement
behind the word.
c) How many times did someone click the advertisement.

If you have any other suggestions or recommendations, it would be
appreciated.

Regards,

Chuck

cmarinotti

Thanks for the responses, but maybe I should clarify...

I don't want to use a 3rd party hosted service... I want system
in-house... I have to align it and collect click-thru and update
profiles for our 150,000+ active members...

So, anyone know where I can get the code or a product I can purchase
for in-house hosting?

Regards,

Chuck