How to delete a row from DataGrid Control?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Nandish, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. Nandish

    Nandish Guest

    How to delete a row from DataGrid Control?

    Problem: I am getting 4000 rows from "DataAdapter", filling in "DataSet".
    Assigning the 'DataSet" to DataGrid. During the bind verify with Rule
    Engine to display the row or not. If it is not displayable I would like to
    delete from DataGrid. How to do this?

    '--- code

    myDataAdapter.Fill(myDataSet, "table_name")

    myDataGrid.DataSource = myDataSet

    myDataGrid.DataMember = "table_name"

    myDataGrid.DataBind()

    Sub myDataGrid_OnItemDataBind(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
    DataGridItemEventArgs)

    ' remove few rows which do not pass rules for

    ' display in the datagrid

    ' How to delete a row from the DataGrid?

    End sub
    Nandish, Sep 23, 2003