how to delete the virtual directory with the vb.Net ?

chenggf

Hi All.

I has been successful to Create the virtual directory of "mytest" with the
function of "Create()",but I don't delete the "mytest"
with the function of "delete1()" or "delete2()" or "delete3()" or
"delete4()"

Thanks all.

chenggf

Public sub Create()
Dim strPath As String = "IIS://localhost/W3SVC/1/ROOT/mytest"
Dim newVirDir As DirectoryEntry =
rootfolder.Children.Add(mytest, "IIsWebVirtualDir")
newVirDir.Invoke("AppCreate", True)
newVirDir.CommitChanges()
rootfolder.CommitChanges()

end sub

public sub delete1()

Dim de As DirectoryEntry = rootfolder.Children.Find("mytest",
"IIsWebVirtualDir")
de.Invoke("AppDelete", True)
de.DeleteTree()

Dim de As DirectoryEntry = rootfolder.Children.Find("mytest",
"IIsWebDirectory")
de.Invoke("AppDelete", True)
de.DeleteTree()

end sub

public sub delete2()
Dim de As DirectoryEntry = rootfolder.Children.Find("mytest",
"IIsWebDirectory")
de.Invoke("AppDelete", True)
de.DeleteTree()
end sub

public sub delete2()
Dim de As DirectoryEntry = rootfolder.Children.Find("mytest",
"IIsWebDirectory")
de.Invoke("AppDelete", True)
de.DeleteTree()
end sub