    application's functions (display page, refresh browser, etc).

    Thanks

    Scott
    Scott Brown, Mar 31, 2006

  2. Servus,

    Scott Brown schrieb:

    > Say I'm operating with win32com.client and I am polling a certain
    > application...Internet Explorer perhaps. Is there a way to find out all
    > available objects and associated functions? Using dir() on the COM

    In PythonWin under Tools Menu there is a COM Browser.

    Or if you have MS-Office installed, there is a COM Browser in the VBA IDE.

    --
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Ing. Gregor Horvath, Industrieberatung & Softwareentwicklung
    Gregor Horvath, Mar 31, 2006

  3. Scott Brown

    Méta-MCI Guest

    Hi!

    COM browsers, Makepy, and other tools run only for statics COM servers.
    For dynamic-COM-servers, there are ... only ... documentation.

    @-salutations

    Michel Claveau
    Méta-MCI, Mar 31, 2006