How to display Records in grid

yoshitha

hi,

i want to display records in datagrid.

strtestids() is a string array. it contains some testids.

based on these ids i've to fill the datagrid.

i wrote code like this

Dim db As New NESDK.DatabaseGrid

Dim i As Integer

For i = 0 To strTestIds.Length - 1

If db.Run("select Testname,TestId,NoOfQues,TotalTime from

TestInfo where testid='" & strTestIds(i) & "'") Then
grdTests.DataSource = db.Result
grdTests.DataBind()
End If
Next

here in grid am getting only the last record. i.e if my string array

contains 2 records in grid am getting last record instead of 2 records.

can any one tell me how to do this one. why am getting last record only?

Thanx in advance
Yoshitha