    Howe can I display the string values and also only one of the values?

    Thanks,
    Miguel
    Miguel Dias Moura, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Do you want to render it in the browser or in the debugger? Where do you
    want to "display" it?

    Also, what do you mean by "... the string values and also only one of the
    values"? You did not mention anything about arrays, so I am not sure what
    you mean.

    Peter Rilling, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Please define "the string values."

    Please define "only one of the values?"

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Dec 10, 2004
  4. Hi,

    This is how I am defining the string from a search variable in the URL:

    <script runat="server">

    Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
    If Request.QueryString("search") Is Nothing Then
    Else
    Dim keywords() As String =
    Request.QueryString("search").Split(CChar(""))
    End If
    End Sub

    </script>

    What I want is to display keywords and also how to access one of the
    values of keywords and display it.

    One example of URL query:
    results.aspx?search=asp%20book%20london

    Thanks,