How to do MFC code change when a field type in the underlying data base is changed

ruksan

I am using CRecordset in MFC ( VC 6)

I created a class derrived from CRecordset to access the table (MS
Access) "student" (using ODBC). This derrived class was created using
class wizard The fetching operation works fine.

Now I wanted to change the data type of a perticular field in the data
base from long to text.

what sort of change is required in my code to encorperate this.

In class wizard I tried to Rebind the variables , but still the records
are not fetched it gives the exception "Error Retrieving Record"

can any of u tell me how can I use class wizard to get the change
reflected in my code

thanks in advance

Karl Heinz Buchegger

ruksan said:
I am using CRecordset in MFC ( VC 6)

Please ask this question in a group dedicated to MFC programming
with VC++.
Your question is not about C++, but about to use a nonstandard class
and/or to operate your programming environment. Both of them are not
topical in this group. Eg.
news.microsoft.com
carries such groups.