    I find everywhere for this control in C# web, but failure. Please help me,
    Thanks!

    Martin
    Martin, Feb 19, 2009

  2. Unless you are using Silverlight, which embeds .NET in the browser, you
    cannot use a .NET control in a web browser. The correct method is to use the
    Media Player ActiveX control (or move to Silverlight if you want to stay
    ..NET completely).

    Hope this helps!

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Blog:

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Feb 19, 2009