    some of the AJAX tools, but they won't drag/drop on my master page. I think
    I have to somehow "enable" AJAX or reference the files properly. Any advice
    on how I can enable the ASPX page for AJAX?

    Cirene, Apr 28, 2008

  2. Cirene

    Lloyd Sheen Guest

    "Cirene" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I created an ASP.NET website using Visual Studio 2008. I want to now use
    >some of the AJAX tools, but they won't drag/drop on my master page. I
    >think I have to somehow "enable" AJAX or reference the files properly. Any
    >advice on how I can enable the ASPX page for AJAX?

    http://aspalliance.com/1315_AJAXenable_an_Existing_ASPNET_Web_Page
    http://asp.net/ajax/documentation/live/ConfiguringASPNETAJAX.aspx

    are two of many Google results

    remember Google is your friend.

    LS

    Lloyd Sheen, Apr 28, 2008

  3. Cirene

    Lloyd Sheen Guest

    "Cirene" <> wrote in message
    >I created an ASP.NET website using Visual Studio 2008. I want to now use
    >some of the AJAX tools, but they won't drag/drop on my master page. I
    >think I have to somehow "enable" AJAX or reference the files properly. Any
    >advice on how I can enable the ASPX page for AJAX?

    and if you want a video showing how

    http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax-videos/

    LS

    Lloyd Sheen, Apr 28, 2008
  4. Cirene

    Scott M. Guest

    You'll first need to add a ScriptManager to the page and then most likely a
    content panel. From there, you can put AJAX stuff in that panel.

    Scott M., Apr 29, 2008
  5. Cirene

    Cirene Guest

    Thanks!!!

    Cirene, Apr 29, 2008
  6. Try this blog entry:
    http://tinyurl.com/5flcj8

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 30, 2008