How to enable AJAX in ASPX page after the fact

Cirene

I created an ASP.NET website using Visual Studio 2008. I want to now use
some of the AJAX tools, but they won't drag/drop on my master page. I think
I have to somehow "enable" AJAX or reference the files properly. Any advice
on how I can enable the ASPX page for AJAX?

Lloyd Sheen

Cirene said:
I created an ASP.NET website using Visual Studio 2008. I want to now use
some of the AJAX tools, but they won't drag/drop on my master page. I
think I have to somehow "enable" AJAX or reference the files properly. Any
advice on how I can enable the ASPX page for AJAX?

http://aspalliance.com/1315_AJAXenable_an_Existing_ASPNET_Web_Page
http://asp.net/ajax/documentation/live/ConfiguringASPNETAJAX.aspx

are two of many Google results

remember Google is your friend.

LS

Lloyd Sheen

Cirene said:
I created an ASP.NET website using Visual Studio 2008. I want to now use
some of the AJAX tools, but they won't drag/drop on my master page. I
think I have to somehow "enable" AJAX or reference the files properly. Any
advice on how I can enable the ASPX page for AJAX?

and if you want a video showing how

http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax-videos/

LS

Scott M.

You'll first need to add a ScriptManager to the page and then most likely a
content panel. From there, you can put AJAX stuff in that panel.

Cirene

Thanks!!!