How to ensure code insight?

Bura Tino

This must be an FAQ tens times over, but I just can't find the answer.

I use JBuilder but I'm sure that this question is not specific to JBuilder.
I like using code insight but also see the defintions of classes by pressing
Control-Enter. When I use my own classes through jar archives, code insight
does not tell me the names of my variable and Control-Enter does not give me
the definitions (just the declarations). How do I make it so that I can get
insight into my own classes?

Many thanks in advance!

Bura

Harald Hein

Bura Tino said:
How do I make it so that I can get
insight into my own classes?

Borland has some newsgroups for JBuilder on an own server. Maybe they
can help you there?