How to expand a treenode

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Mike, Feb 10, 2007.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Hello,

    Is there anyone who can tell me howto expand a treenode in a Treeview
    WebControl with the use of scripting. I have found out that selecting a
    treenode is done with the "selectedNodeIndex" property of the treeview
    control.

    MyTreeview.selectedNodeIndex = "0.1"

    This property can however only be set if the treenode with the specified
    index is expanded. If the treenode is not expanded the result of setting the
    property is that the treenode with index "0" is selected.

    How can I make sure the specified treenode is expanded before setting the
    "selectedNodeIndex" property.

    Thanks in advance,

    Mike, Feb 10, 2007