How to expand a treenode

Mike

Hello,

Is there anyone who can tell me howto expand a treenode in a Treeview
WebControl with the use of scripting. I have found out that selecting a
treenode is done with the "selectedNodeIndex" property of the treeview
control.

MyTreeview.selectedNodeIndex = "0.1"

This property can however only be set if the treenode with the specified
index is expanded. If the treenode is not expanded the result of setting the
property is that the treenode with index "0" is selected.

How can I make sure the specified treenode is expanded before setting the
"selectedNodeIndex" property.

Thanks in advance,