How to extract a entire line based on 1 keyword??

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by coolpaddu, Apr 21, 2012.

  1. coolpaddu

    coolpaddu

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    hi experts,

    Good day to you all..

    Will you please help me on the below problem, ( program shud be in C language only)

    I have file which contains data like below:

    "Hello welcome to velocity
    reviews programming page"

    Need: I have a file which looks like the above one with multiple lines and each word is seperated by a space. I want to input a keyword to the program it has to search the file and retrieve the entire line whereever the key word occurs in the given file.

    Eg: input: programming
    output: reviews programming page (2nd line in the file)

    please help to proceed in my academic project..

    Thanks in Advance,
    coolpad

    coolpaddu, Apr 21, 2012