How to fetch the class object returnd from C# dll to VC++????

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by jklioe, Oct 31, 2006.

  1. jklioe

    jklioe

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Hi All,

    I hav got a c# dll and m calling it in VC++ using COM .......

    I ll be returning a class object frm dll to VC++ ...

    . How wil I fetch its value in VC++?

    Do I need to create the same class again in VC++ ?

    object ptr was returnd from C# dll to VC++ hw will i get the values that is passd frm dll in VC++(6.0)?

    Thanks in advance .
    jklioe, Oct 31, 2006