How to find a node in a treeview?

Shafia

Hi,

How to find a node in a .Net framework TreeView like we do in Web TreeView
as follows
TreeView1.FindNode(myNode.ValuePath)
There is a method

TreeNode[] nn = treeView1.Nodes.Find(Key, true);

I dont understand why does it return an array of TreeNodes and not a single
Node. Besides it doesnt work and returns 0 dimension array.

Thanks,

Shafia

Joined
Oct 21, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
HI!, due to the date i assume this post is OLD... today i've faced the same problem, and the answer is in the node name, the find methos looks up on it, not in the value of the node.