    Please help me how to force html page direction left to right only.

    Thanks

    Quaid

    NEWS GROUPS, Oct 5, 2005

  2. NEWS GROUPS wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Please help me how to force html page direction left to right only.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Quaid

    Quaid, I think we need a little more info here, the way the text is
    aligned or elements within the page? Language text direction? What? URL?
    Example?

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Oct 5, 2005

  3. NEWS GROUPS

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, NEWS GROUPS quothed:

    > Hi
    >
    > Please help me how to force html page direction left to right only.

    Sounds like you need a virtual diode in proper alignment. There's some
    Dutch guy who smokes cigars in this NG whom you may want to contact.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Oct 6, 2005
  4. On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, NEWS GROUPS wrote:

    > Please help me how to force html page direction left to right only.

    <bdo dir="ltr">

    http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/dirlang.html#h-8.2.4

    {aside to the gallery: somehow I can't help worrying that this isn't
    what the OP really wants to know. Be that as it may, it's the answer
    to the question!}

    Alan J. Flavell, Oct 6, 2005
  5. NEWS GROUPS

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Alan J. Flavell quothed:

    > On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, NEWS GROUPS wrote:
    >
    > > Please help me how to force html page direction left to right only.

    > <bdo dir="ltr">
    >
    > http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/dirlang.html#h-8.2.4
    >

    > {aside to the gallery: somehow I can't help worrying that this isn't
    > what the OP really wants to know. Be that as it may, it's the answer
    > to the question!}

    Probably. I couldn't remember the css (-never even saw the html
    before), so I gave an, uh, interesting alternative.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Oct 6, 2005