How to get all Http Headers

Max

hi

In my application i allow user to send mail. now for security perpose
when any user send mail using application i want to store all the http
headers of the user so that i can track the user, means from which IP
mail was sent and other such information. so how i can get all the http
header and other use full information to get users' location identity.

If any one has solution let me know

thanks

Guest

Max,

You can get those details by iterating thru ServerVariables collection in
Request object.

Regards,
Augustin

Joerg Jooss

Thus wrote Max,
hi

In my application i allow user to send mail. now for security perpose
when any user send mail using application i want to store all the http
headers of the user so that i can track the user, means from which IP
mail was sent and other such information. so how i can get all the
http header and other use full information to get users' location
identity.

If any one has solution let me know

Unless you use cookies, there's no HTTP header that will be of any use for
tracking users.

Cheers,