How to get client size in server code ?

Francois

I have dynamic controls, and I want to change the display accoring to the
client browser resolution.

I have tried browser capabilites, but I did not get size.

How could I do it ?

Thanks.
François.

bruce barker

in javascript you can access the window.screen object which has all the
properties you need. normally you write a sniffer page (one with an auto
postback) to find this stuff (screen res, javascript enabled, active/x) out.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Francois

I am back to ASP / VB script. I though I could find something better in
DotNET 2.0 classes.

Thanks.