    How could I do it ?

    Thanks.
    François.
    Francois, Sep 24, 2007

  2. Francois

    bruce barker Guest

    in javascript you can access the window.screen object which has all the
    properties you need. normally you write a sniffer page (one with an auto
    postback) to find this stuff (screen res, javascript enabled, active/x) out.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Sep 24, 2007

  3. Francois

    Francois Guest

    I am back to ASP / VB script. I though I could find something better in
    DotNET 2.0 classes.

    Thanks.

    ea16Jes$...

    Francois, Sep 24, 2007
  4. On Sep 24, 6:52 pm, "Francois" <francois@corebridgecom> wrote:
    > I am back to ASP / VB script. I though I could find something better in
    > DotNET 2.0 classes.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > "bruce barker" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > ea16Jes$...
    >

    > > in javascript you can access the window.screen object which has all the
    > > properties you need. normally you write a sniffer page (one with an auto
    > > postback) to find this stuff (screen res, javascript enabled, active/x)
    > > out.

    > > -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    > > Francois wrote:
    > >> I have dynamic controls, and I want to change the display accoring to the
    > >> client browser resolution.

    > >> I have tried browser capabilites, but I did not get size.

    > >> How could I do it ?

    > >> Thanks.
    > >> François.- Hide quoted text -

    js-trick is here