    did not provide API for us. So I dont know how to get the input from
    POS. Need your help so much!!

    Thanks a lot

    anson, Jun 9, 2004

  2. anson () wrote:
    : Hi everyone,

    : I have a project, which need me to read get an input such as staff
    : card NO from card reader. My terminal input is IBM POS System, but it
    : did not provide API for us. So I dont know how to get the input from
    : POS. Need your help so much!!

    And this relates to java how?

    The manufacturer of the card reader can tell you. (Whether they will
    or not is another matter.)

    Or you plug in a break out box between the card reader and PC, and figure
    it out yourself, or you might be able to run some software that monitors
    the PC port (like a break out box but in software), but that's a whole
    other ball game.

    Malcolm Dew-Jones, Jun 9, 2004